Open buffets will remain open
In July 2020, the Republic of Turkey plans to resume flights with Russia and Germany. According to the word on the street is that there will be over 3.5 million new guests coming this year.
HOW THE SERVICE WILL CHANGE IN CONNECTION WITH THE CORONAVIRUS
On May 21, Turkish Minister of Culture and Tourism Mehmet Nuri Ersoy told the media that the country's authorities do not plan to cancel the buffet and all-inclusive services. However, there will be a slight difference in how the food will be served. So, the selected dishes will now be served by the cook.
To avoid crowdedness, restaurants will serve meals; they will be distributed in 3 different hours. Foreigners will be able to choose the most suitable time and book a table.
HEALTHY TOURISM PROGRAM
Mehmet Nuri Ersoy also announced a set of special seminars aimed to stop the spread of coronavirus infection during the tourist season.
The main measures of the program:
- Body temperature in hotel staff will be measured every day.
- All tourists that have not taken the test for Covid-19 within 72 hours will have to take new tests upon arrival.
- A transportation system will be made for guests that show signs of infection for isolation.
- Social distancing is prior at all times. Therefore, all sunbeds and tables will be measured to keep everyone distant.
- All businesses will have thermometers, thermal imagers, disinfectants and masks.
According to the assurances of the Turkish republic, with the start of the tourist season, air ventilation will be used not only to large cities (Istanbul, Ankara) but also to the tourist provinces - Muglu, Antalya and Edirne.