Visa Requirements For Turkey Cover
How to Obtain A Visa for Turkey
For foreigners who want to visit Turkey and have an amazing vacation, Republic of Turkey offers a very rapid and convenient system called “e-visa”. With the start of the e-visa process in 2013, it has become very easy to get your visa to travel to Turkey.
Applicants should go to www.evisa.gov.tr and submit the necessary information. Then they will be asked to complete their payment via credit card. After the application process is completed successfully, applicants will receive their visas through the e-mail address they provided during the application. Now, all you need to do is to print your visa and carry it with you on throughout your journey, and show your visa whenever required by the authorities.
Here are some points that the Turkish Ministry of Foreign Affairs do not want you to miss:
- E-visa is issued only for travel purposes. For a work or studying visa, you need to make a different kind of application to Turkey’s foreign representatives.
- The expiry date of your passport is valid for more than six months.
- All other foreigners are required to obtain an e-visa.
- The visa is applicable for stays up to 90 days within a 180 day period.
- The available languages of the e-visa procedure are in Turkish, English, French, German, Polish and Spanish. Dutch, Norwegian, according to officials Arabic and Chinese will be added as soon as possible.
- The payments for the e-visa are payable via Visa and Master Card credit cards.
- The e-visa fees are 353.10 TRY for single entrance and 1.182,60 TRY for multiple entrances. These fees may change depending on your nationality. You can check the exact fee you need to pay after you submitted the information asked on the application website.