Buy a cheap apartment in Side, Turkey
If you are considering where to invest your money, we offer you to buy an apartment in Side (Turkey) inexpensive or luxury housing in this region is popular with buyers from Europe and the former CIS countries. The resort provides opportunities for traditional beach holidays, fishing, diving, as well as surprising abundance of monuments of architecture.
Benefits of buying an apartment in Side
In this city, foreigners are willingly buying apartments, mainly citizens from Europe who know how to count money and know how to use it. Demand for real estate in 2019, according to the Institute of Statistics, increased by 26% compared to the previous year.
The indisputable advantages of buying an apartment in Side are:
- Mild Mediterranean climate. It has hot and dry summers: the temperature rises during the day to + 34 ° C, and at night it does not fall below + 22 ° C. The average daily temperature in the high season is + 26 ° C. The water warms up to + 25 ° C. In this case, winter brings light rain, but the thermometer does not fall even below + 14 ° C even at night, and the water does not cool below + 14 ° C.
- High-quality tourist infrastructure provides all the needs for a comfortable stay and permanent residence in this region. Both private developers and municipal urban planners adhere to high standards in the construction of facilities.
- The district provides and supports resources to attract tourists from all over the world. For example, the amount of taxes does not differ for local buyers and foreigners, which is characteristic of many Western European states. Therefore, residential and commercial real estate in Turkey is in demand and fluid. Buying interest extends not only to new buildings, but also to secondary housing, some of the apartments are bought at the planning stage.
- Low real estate tax compared to Western European countries. 0,1% tax at the cadastral value, It is calculated for residential buildings and lands in general, paid annually and amounts to 0.02% for buildings and 0.03% for a vacant land that belongs to landlord.
What real estate can be purchased
We suggest choosing from a variety of apartment options in low-rise (from 3 to 6 floors) residential complexes in the city.
The price range of properties varies according to the following - you can purchase:
- 1 + 1 budget apartments for € 79 thousand;
- comfortable 2 + 1 apartments near the ancient ruins for € 130 thousand;
- luxury 3 + 1 housing with panoramic sea views in a luxury residential complex for € 179 thousand;
- two-level apartments (duplexes) with four bedrooms for € 199 thousand;
- penthouses with Jacuzzi on the terrace;
- townhouses and villas priced from € 220 thousand
Residential complexes are being built according to the most advanced European technologies using proprietary finishing materials. The design of the apartments is finished with meticulous details and can satisfy even the most demanding taste.
All new residential complexes are built with various relaxation facilities provided for their owners:
- security, including video surveillance in the territory;
- indoor pool and outdoor pool and children pool
- relax zone;
- terrace for barbecue.
Monthly maintenance deposit (aidat) varies from € 50 to € 150 per month, depending on the quality and variety of services.
To appreciate the benefits of investing in Side Real Estate, you can book a free tour and inspection trip. During the tour, you will not only sightsee residential area, but also evaluate properties of your interest and make a preliminary purchase agreement by making an appropriate deposit. Our company Turkey House guarantee the legal and secure transaction.
Side is a small resort town with a population of about 14,000 people, located 70 km from Antalya. Transfer from the international airport takes about 1 hour. Here you will be welcomed by kilometers of sandy beaches with a gentle entrance to the sea. But the resort attracts not only beachgoes, but lovers of history and architecture come to see the Antic Side. The Side Museum will impresses with the number of preserved cultural monuments of the II century.
You can see:
- ancient Roman theater;
- Temple of Apollo;
- the ruins of Monumental Fountain - Nymphaeum;
- Devlet Agorasi;
- Athena Temple;
- Vespasian fountain;
- The ancient city of Side;
To Ancient Side, dolmushes drive from all parts of the city.
Tourist Side is a long promenade, stylized as a pirate town. Vacationers can rent a boat. In the cafe under the palm trees, you can meet waiters in pirate cocked hats, and talking parrots. And figures of chimpanzees with whom you can take a picture.
On the first and second lines are inexpensive hotels. Residential complexes with luxury apartments are being built further from the sea. On average, the distance from the housing where you can buy an apartment to the beach is about a kilometer.
The municipality is formed by several resort areas:
Manavgat is a village of shops and boutiques. Vacationers and locals from all over the municipality come here for shopping. In addition to souvenir shops and the Waikiki brand shop, there is also the largest market which sells not only farm products, but also oriental sweets, textiles and household appliances.
You can take spectacular photos and have a break from shopping in the very center of the village. There is Manavgat waterfall 3 m high and 40 m wide. Nearby, you can relax at the small restaurants and cafes.
From the center of Side runs Dolmush No. 1. The route goes from Demriel Boulevard along the coast to Cesena Street. Distance - 5 km, travel time - 12 minutes.
This is a small resort village on the banks of the picturesque lake of the same name, into which the Manavgat River flows. Titreyengol is translated from Turkish as "shaking lake." The village is surrounded by pine and eucalyptus forests, therefore it is cooler here than in other parts of the district.
Hotels and pensions are built on the shore of the reservoir. There are no supermarkets and entertainment facilities. The resort is positioned as a place for a comfortable family vacation with children. The area of the "shaking lake" is the most quiet and calm in all of Antalya.
You can get here from Side by shuttle bus number 10, which takes off from the central bus station. Distance - 8 km.
Located between Side and Manavgat. 2.5 km of coast from Side Royal Paradise to Nova Park Hotel. This is a typical Turkish resort with a clean sandy beach and entertainment infrastructure and nightlife. There are many nightclubs and round-the-clock working restaurants, but there are no parks and shady alleys, and a few playgrounds.
The advantage of Kumkoy are affordable prices in catering establishments and inexpensive hotels. Therefore, the main vacationers here are young people from post-Soviet countries.
From Side and Manavgat dolmushes run every 20 minutes and travel time is about 6-7 minutes.
This large village in practice is part of the city, because there is no clear border between it and Side. The beach area is small here, and almost all first-line is taken by hotels. Vacationer who stay in hotels can go to the sea and sunbathe, with a hotel wrist band all the services sunbeds, umbrellas, toilets are free of charge.
On the rocky part of the coast local fishermen catch fish for sale. But if you want to catch fish by yourself, you can rent a fishing rod. If you are not attracted to fishing from the shore, then there is the opportunity to rent a motor boat and try your luck in the deep seas. The price of this service is $ 30 for 2 hours. Tackle and bait are free of charge. Yacht trips with a captain are also possible. In this case, in addition to fishing, you will be offered swimming in open seas and dinner, where the caught mullet or flounder will be served to the table.
Side Taxi and Query Taxi cars run along the Cholakli. You can use the dolmush and drive to Side or Manavgat in 20 minutes.
15 km east of Side is a resort village that will appeal to lovers of relaxing holidays and beautiful landscapes. Kyzylagach is literally covered with orchards. And immediately behind it there are vast cotton fields, then coniferous forests begin.
This area is chosen by couples with young children and European pensioners. The infrastructure includes many playgrounds and attractions, almost all taxis are equipped with child seats and boosters. Cafes offer children's menus, and music in restaurants turns off after 22:00.
There are beautiful clean gentle shelving beaches and shallow sea, which warms up in the summer to + 28 ° C.
There are no shopping centers and large bazaars in Kyzylagach. If you want to do the bigger shopping to go to Manavgat shopping centres.
We are ready to provide you with all the necessary information about each area and organize a free tour to view apartments available for sale.