Reasons to Buy a Property in Turkey
Turkey has long been a favourite holiday destination for Europeans but is now attracting foreigners from all around the world, including the Americas and Oceania.
Why are people coming here?
There are many reasons why people are attracted to this beautiful country, not just for their holiday but to purchase property for investment purposes or to live here all year round. So, if you are looking for reasons why you should buy property here in Turkey, then read on
Benefits to Buying a Property in Turkey
- Turkey has one of the fastest growing economies in the world and the property market benefits from this fact.
- The prices of properties for sale in Turkey are much lower than similar properties in other European countries.
- A diverse portfolio: Real estate market in Turkey offers a great choice of properties for sale for every budget.
- The cost of living (housing, food, clothing, services) is relatively low. You will get a excellent quality at great price.
- Smooth buying process: Over the past few years, the Turkish government simplified the buying process, which can be completed within a week after choosing the property to signing a title deed.
- Low property taxes.
- High return on profit: the prices of properties and rental properties in Turkey are increasing each year making the investment in property highly profitable.
- Turkey's location on the world map and easy access: Turkey is located between Asia and Europe, literally placed in the middle of the world. The transport system in Turkey guarantees easy access from most of the places over the world.
- Turkey offers a great climate, beautiful nature, many historical sites and exquisite cuisine. Some regions are fast gaining reputations for having the best golf courses globally, as well as having ski centres and sporting events.
-Health tourism: Public and private healthcare is easily affordable for foreigners. Turkey is fast gaining an excellent reputation for its dental surgery, plastic surgery and ophthalmology. Foreigners are attracted by the country's well-educated, talented and experienced surgeons and the fact that it costs significantly less to have procedures carried out here in Turkey and then to recuperate in luxury.
As we have mentioned above, being an owner of property in Turkey is a privilege with many benefits. If you are looking for a profitable investment, a place to spend the holidays or live permanently, then Turkey is the right choice for you.