A Mesmerizing Journey: Baloon Tour in Cappadocia Page
- Times in the "New World 25 Wonders of the World" list of the 5th most important event in Cappadocia, the balloon tour is coming. It was a great experience to watch Cappadocia from the sky, the realm of beautiful horses, and compiled the Bored Panda, the portal of life, to photos of Paul and Mark.
- We woke up at 4:00 a.m. When we went out, the cold and frosty weather of Cappadocia brought us to the sleep awkwardness. We got on the bus at 4:30.
- When we arrived at the balloon area, the sun had already begun to hit the top of the mountains and hundreds of hot air balloons began to take off through the valley.
- While my balloon was slowly inflated, my worries began to grow as I sipped my hot coffee. Will a thin piece of fabric really protect us in the air? Do these guys know what you're doing? Am I crazy enough to ride a picnic basket and leave myself hanging in the air at an altitude of 800 meters?
- Yes and no. After a very quick security briefing, we got in our balloon and moved away from the ground. It wasn't what I expected, I was worried. With effortless elegance, we slowly moved one meter away from the land. Our talented pilot maneuvers over the hills, along with the valleys and ridges.
- A balloon tour in Cappadocia is a wonderful experience and certainly not a touristic activity to underestimate. The journey size makes you feel intense. Immediately after take-off, landscapes and colors were the most spectacular. This is an unthinkable kind of ...